– Dylan Oates, 22. He’s got an apartment on West 18th. – Call Felony Review,
get a warrant. [tense music] ♪ – Chicago PD! ♪ It’s clear! – Clear! ♪ Jay!
In here! ♪ Metal wedges. – [sighs] – I work with a detective. I mean, he’s a– he’s a really good friend
of mine. [tense music] You killed his daughter
in that fire. ♪ I mean, I knew her
her whole life. She was… just one of those people who
made the world a better place. I mean, she just…
had a glow. ♪ A chief at CFD, he told me arsonists
like to return to the scene of the crime,
but I had a real strong hunch you would anyway. Because I know
this crime was personal. You wanted to hurt someone
’cause someone hurt you. Tell me if I’m wrong. ♪ [grunts]
Tell me if I’m wrong! ♪ So who was it?
Hm? Who pissed you off, huh? Who broke your little heart? – I have the right
to remain silent. I understand that right, and I
do not wish to speak with you. ♪ – You’re gonna tell me
why you lit that fire. Believe me. Or you’re gonna feel pain like you never imagined
was possible. – I have the right to remain–
– Which you have! ♪ [footsteps approaching] – Off me! Get off me!
– Al. Al, come on, Al!
– Get off me! – Come on, Al! Al!
– Get– – Al!
Come on, man! – Get off me! Get off me!
– Al, come on, man. – Get–get off me!
– Hey, it’s okay. We’re good. Door’s locked, we’re good.
– Hank, take a walk, man. Give me the keys.
– Al. – Give me the keys!
– Al, listen to me. We’re gonna turn him over
to the State’s Attorney– – No, we’re not!
– Yes, we are! – No, we’re not.
– Look, it’s killing me. But it’s the only way, Al.
– Hey, when Justin was killed, what did you do?
Huh? Would you have let anybody
stop you if they tried? – We got 39 families looking
for justice, not just one. – Oh, so you don’t think
that they’d be happy to hear that this animal
was dredged out of the river? – I don’t know that! I don’t know that,
and neither do you. And that’s why it’s gotta
go down this way. – Give me the keys.
– I can’t do that, Al! I’m sorry.
– I’m warning you, man. – Well, then you’re gonna have
to go through me to get him out. Go ahead.
[door opens] ♪ – Al. Heard you had a suspect.
Wanted to check in. – There he is.
– He confessed. ♪ – Okay. To who?
– Me. ♪ – [sighs] ♪